Sunday, March 25, 2007

It's manufactured


Here are a couple of shots of the house I want now. Doug and I have looked quite a bit the last 3 Sunday/Mondays and I keep coming back to this floor plan. The one we saw today is called the "Truman", which is, I think, significant. Also, last week we saw the same house but with different ceiling/wall height and that is the only house Theo has been in with us (and Andy & Sarah) and they all like it too! The kitchen is amazing - you could keep lots of stuff besides pots and pans in there! The cabinets in the picture I'm showing you are kind of dark. I'd like them a little lighter, and without black appliances, right?



We've been to Gorst, Fife, Puyallup and Chehalis (today's trip) to look at houses. We've spent some time with the contractor guy at Hiline Homes (which is not completely ruled out, but is not as high on the list as it once was). I don't think I want to look much more. Today we spent some time in the town of Centralia on the way home. There were lots of bloomin' trees.

2 comments:

SL said...

Oh, I bet Doug's favorite part of the "Truman" was the lovely ivy decor on top of the cabinets. So Martha Stewart. Love the pic of Theo and Andy

grandmapaula said...

I like the Truman, the foto of Andy and Theo is great, so is one of you on the bench with the blossoms.