Tuesday, July 17, 2007

The Progress


I thought you might like a look at what we're up to here.


The big ol' 5th wheel trailer is now down in the front of the house. The empty space looks like a good place for the lap pool!


Here I am in one of the many corners that need emptying. Good grief! Lots of stuff from the 70's in here.


I would be making faster progress if I didn't keep coming across boxes of pictures everywhere I turn. I keep finding treasures. I had Doug scan this one - priceless. And..........


here's one for Andy!

2 comments:

SL said...

Wow! Those boys are adorable. Why did you ever let them grow up?

Lydia said...

Hey! Lots and lots of progress. Good posting.... I feel like I'm right there in the fromordertochaosandbackagain moment. and the overtones of nostalgia are very sweet.