Saturday, March 15, 2008

Today's big doings







I almost finished organizing my desk. Thought you might like these before and after shots.

Doug and I went to the Kitsap Home and Garden Show and there was this random booth selling musical instruments. We got this for Theo so he'll have something to strum when the ukelele wears out. It's just a little bigger than the ukelele and came with a pick, an extra set of strings, a strap, a pitch pipe and a gig bag! I have to tell you the price so you don't think we're crazy. $20.

3 comments:

sandylew said...

i just changed my comments page to require the letter verification since that spam comment showed up within minutes of this new post.

Anonymous said...

I had to do the same thing! Why can't people just enjoy stuff.
Can't wait to see Theo jammin'!

SL said...

I love it! My mom had to tell me to go look at it since I saw the post about Naoko, but I didn't scroll all the way down!!

Love you guys,
Sarah*