Wednesday, December 24, 2008

More Snow



It's been snowing again for several hours. The power flickered about 25 minutes ago. So, I should be doing chores that require labor saving devices. Can you say v-a-c-u-u-m? I got a load of laundry started. Should charge the cell phone. But I thought the blogosphere could use a couple more pictures of snow. Doug and I went Christmas shopping last night, for the 2nd time, oh, and the last. The first Christmas shopping trip was only 1 hour long. Doug is at work today. Danny is off to work today. I want to go see my mom today, but I'm going to wait until later and incorporate it into my trip to church for the evening, which will start in the late afternoon. Tyler and I will figure out how to store the garbage which we can't get rid of because the garbage didn't get picked up last week. Sooo Christmasy! Merry Christmas everybody. The world is beautiful, hazardous and difficult to deal with. Oh, let's celebrate God's indescribable gift anyway!

No comments: