Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Back to the real world . . .








kind of regretting that I couldn't stretch those 6 days into a couple more, although, catching up with life in Kitsap County is a definite must. It's still kind of hard to believe that Penelope May is really a girl! I'm so thankful to have been able to be with Sarah and Andy during these few days, just to experience (remember) how sweet and precious they are (were). It was a delight, but I'm thinking of going to bed now (8:30 pm). I guess I'm kind of a tired grandmama (Theo pronounces that grandmomma!) Here are some pictures I took over the last couple of days.

There is a tiny 0-3 months size outfit I found, quite by accident,with a little owl on it. I couldn't help myself.

A combination of traffic reports and a beautiful morning led me to take the ferry to Kingston instead of driving around. What a great ride!

2 comments:

AL said...

Wow, that baby sure sleeps alot!! She slept pretty well last night too. We all miss you lots too. Looks like you had a beautiful drive/ferry ride home though. See you soon!
xoxo, Andy

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful baby girl. Congratulations! The whole family is gorgeous. Love you all. Paula