Thursday, January 10, 2008

Oh my, a new post!








I ordered this desk from Office Depot on Monday and it was delivered on Wednesday. Doug put it together (about 3 hours Wed night and about an hour tonight). So, here is a little picture story. I still have lots of moving in and organizing where this desk is concerned. It has 3 file drawers, which should be plenty and a big top with lots of room to spread out. I can get my mess off the kitchen counter and that's a good thing!
We're off to Bellingham tomorrow to celebrate the imminent arrival of Cleo or Leo by helping Andy and Sarah with some gettting ready for the baby projects.












I can't resist posting this picture from Christmas -just a pile of Lewises.

2 comments:

SL said...

Wow! What a great desk!!

I can't wait until we have a chance to see it in person.

Sarah*

Lydia said...

cool work space for you! now i think all it needs is some original art work to hang on the wall! or are you putting up a bulletin board? i really want to paint something for your new house.... but the living room is intimidating. let me know what you think.